Monday, February 16, 2009

Which Chee do you choose?


Macaroni and Cheese. Also known as Mac and Chee, or just Chee if you live in our household. Isn't it such a perfect delight of life? Michael and I enjoyed one box of Pokemon-shaped Macaroni today. For some reason he's been watching Pokemon lately and since he's got the stinky old flu I thought we'd get him a special type of Chee. It was quite delicious but I found that even though the cheese gets caught inside the shapes in a very pleasing-to-the-palate sort of way, I still much prefer the texture and over-all flavor of Spirals. Michael concurs. We are both very unhappy about the miniscule amount of spiral noodles that they put into the box. It's never enough to fill you up. We find that we are easily able to devour an entire box on our own (trying not to acknowledge the ugly amount of butter being consumed, of course). So anyway, I just wanted to send this message out there to bring up the question in your own minds. What is your favorite type of Chee?

1 comment:

  1. I think spirals are too flimsy. I like the cheese-grabsiness of the shapes. I totally prefer the homemade Martha type with the crusty crust. Yumsly.

    ReplyDelete