Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Awkwardness Ensues...

Please visit this website: http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/
Here are a few examples of what you'll find there:


Awkward Pose of the Week: The Lean

Warning: this fan favorite isn’t for the conservative family. This is a pose for the clan with sass, one that wants to convey, “Heads up!” “Coming at ya!" “In your face!” “Take a closer look!” And of course, “You rang?” Combine with two arm-fold-book-ends and you’ve got yourselves an album scorcher.


Saturday Night Special: The Bon Family Blowout

I think this one's pretty self explanatory.


The Lenscrafters

She never stood a chance.


...And there are many many more awkward family photos to be seen so check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I don't know what to say to this. I think the lean is the most awkward one. The hair is just... I mean what are the odds they all have the same haircut, and they can look that good! As for glasses. Whew! Let's all just pray for the little one! Also, I love your new background, so pleasant! A second also, I found a really kewl blog called Design Sponge that I think you would like. It has a lot of before and afters, and who doesn't like those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this site. Big Laughs! Maybe instead of t-shirts next trip, we should all get matching hairdos?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a family picture that could probably qualify for this site. Sad but true.

    ReplyDelete