Friday, June 12, 2009

Josh & Rachel Benson

Josh and Rachel's wedding was so pretty! Michael and I were invited to the dinner before the reception and it was catered by Magelby's! Holy Moses, you can't get any better than that. It was soo delish. At the reception they had canoli, piruettes, italian sodas, and a lovely candy table in Josh's parent's beautiful backyard. I loved watching Josh and Rachel together... they are such a darling couple and I am so excited for them. And I was so excited to post about Rachel's awesome wedding but then I realized that I hadn't even gotten a picture of her and her new husband together in their wedding duds! What a fool... But I did get pictures of all the pretty decor:






And on to the Honeymoon in Costa Rica! Those cute kids...

2 comments:

  1. That was a cute wedding. I loved the Italian Sodas. And Rachel looked so pretty. Costa Rica? I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J I'm so happy you made this post! It was fun to see those pictures. I'm way happier than you that you could be part of the wedding! I miss you love and am excited to play when we get back in Utah. Thank you again for everything you helped us with!

    ReplyDelete